Monday, May 2, 2016

Week 14 Learning Challenges: Reading Kama Sutra

This adorable graphic was featured on this morning's Learning by Heart post! It's my lucky day! As I tuck into the many, many books I'm using as sources in my capstone paper and honors research paper, I've found myself in quite a few of these hilarious reading positions. Reading truly involves getting 100% in your element so that you can learn from and experience the text. I've been trying to be less mindful of how I read and more mindful of what I feel and think during it.

My friend recently created an instagram collection of images with the joy of reading (in whatever way in whatever place is comfortable!) in mind. I instantly thought of it when I saw this picture! You can keep up with her posts here. P.S. I'm in a few of the photos!

Image Information

No comments:

Post a Comment