Sunday, March 6, 2016

Learning Challenges: Time Management

This week for a Learning Challenge, I looked for information about time management. I cannot believe that my final semester of undergrad is almost halfway complete. Earlier, I made a list of everything that has been weighing on my mind that needs to be done before the end of the semester. I have a bad habit of letting the big things make me feel so ill with stress that I have trouble focusing on the little things. Sometimes, that leads to procrastination! That's why I found this image on the Learning Challenges blog so hilarious. When I procrastinate, I like to do what I call "productive procrastination." So, instead of doing the paper that I'm nervous about, I might do my laundry, send important emails, or catch up on current events -- much like the person in the graphic below. While these are all good things to do, time management would say that they could wait until after that important paper is finished. So, this week, I'm going to try my best to challenge myself to get ahead in my courses and extra curricular activities so that I can have a stress free spring break! 


Image Information

No comments:

Post a Comment